The Traxxas XO-1 is the fastest and most outrageous Ready-to-Race RC car ever created. From a dead stop, 60mph flashes by in 2.3 seconds. Keep the throttle pegged and you’ll smash the 100mph barrier in 4.92 seconds**. Improvements to the aero package make XO-1 even easier to drive at the limit and more fun than the previous model. Plus, tires rated to 100mph and a genuine Castle Creations Mamba Monster Extreme ESC round out the package to create one of the most thrilling RC cars to ever hit the pavement.
Needed to Complete:
This Fast RC Car Stunned Me! 2022 Traxxas XO-1| RC Driver
- Stable Aerodynamics: From top to bottom, XO-1 is a masterwork of intelligent aero design. The sculpted supercar body slices through the wind for record-breaking speed. Redesigned high-downforce canards on the front splitter and a revised rear wing provide superior high-speed stability. A high-tech NACA duct under the chassis routes cool air around the motor with a rear body vent for hot air to escape.
- 100+mph Top Speed: The Traxxas XO-1 is a brutally fast hypercar intended for only the most experienced drivers. Aerodynamic improvements make XO-1’s performance more accessible than ever before with predictable straight-line performance and confidence-inspiring handling. Belted slick tires and a revised rear wing keep the XO-1 glued to the pavement whether you’re testing its top speed potential or carving up a tight race course.
- Big Block Power: XO-1’s legendary speed wouldn’t be possible without explosive power and XO-1 brings big-block 6s brushless horsepower to the table. Weighing almost two pounds, the massive Traxxas Big Block motor pumps out supercar speed and gut-wrenching torque for brutal acceleration. The finely-tuned Mamba Monster Extreme ESC delivers 25+ volts of ferocious power with scalpel-like precision.
- 6061 Aluminum Chassis Core: Constructed of lightweight 6061 aluminum, XO-1's lower chassis adds superior strength and doubles as a heat sink for the power system.
- Computer Optimized Aerodynamics: XO-1 sets the standard for high performance air management with its redesigned front splitter and high downforce canards. Combined with the revised high downforce rear wing, they strike the perfect balance between the front and rear for maximum stability in the critical 30-70mph zone. A high tech NACA duct supplies cool air to the motor with a rear vent in the body to evacuate heat for peak efficiency.
- Extruded Aluminum Driveshaft: XO-1's extruded center driveshaft is lightweight and incredibly strong. Internal splines fit securely onto the input shafts of the front and rear drive assemblies for slip proof grip.
- Mamba Monster Extreme Speed Control: Traxxas partnered with Castle Creations to develop the Mamba Monster Extreme speed control. From its integrated capacitor bank to the proprietary software created just for XO-1, the Mamba Monster Extreme represents the state of the art in big volt power delivery.
- Traxxas Big Block Brushless Motor: Weighing nearly two pounds, the Traxxas Big Block motor is the largest brushless motor ever fitted in a Traxxas model. The big block features a finned, heat dissipating can, oversize premium bearings, and powerful sintered Neodymium magnets for massive acceleration and supercar performance.
- Speed Rated Belted Tires: XO-1's slick tires are the first to be rated for 100+ mph. Zero stretch belting reinforces the soft compound rubber with foam inserts to support the tread. The tires come pre-glued to extra wide black chrome split spoke wheels for maximum traction.
- Traxxas TQi Radio System: The fully featured TQi 2.4GHz radio system delivers superior speed, precision and long distance control. The transmitter uses Bluetooth to connect to your smart phone using the INCLUDED TRA6511 wireless module. The Traxxas Link app allows you to adjust your settings and view real time telemetry.
- Traxxas Stability Management: Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) works behind the scenes to keep XO-1 arrow straight during full throttle acceleration and heavy braking. TSM allows you to drift your car controllably around a track, while helping to prevent spinouts and loss of control on slippery surfaces. Adjust the amount of assistance from off, to 100% right from your transmitter.
- Installed Real Time Telemetry: XO-1 comes fully outfitted with pre-installed telemetry sensors to collect and record real time telemetry data as you drive. Connect your mobile device and the Traxxas Link dashboard comes to life in vibrant color showing you speed, battery voltage, RPM and temperature with fully customizable gauges.
- Large 1/7 Scale Size: At a full 27 inches long and 12 inches wide, XO-1 commands attention on the road. Its extra large footprint improves stability, increases traction, tolerates road imperfections, and delivers high speed handling that no 1/10 touring car can match.
- The XO-1 is not a toy and is intended for use by experts only. Be sure to read and understand all warnings and precautions that accompany the product.
- *Unlock the 100+mph speed only with the Traxxas Link App. High-speed gearing and speed wing (included), and two 3-cell 5000mAh Power Cell LiPo battery packs (part TRA2872, sold separately) are required for 100+mph operation.
- **Unlocking 100+mph speed capability requires the Traxxas Link Application installed on your Android or iOS-equipped mobile device. For device compatibility and to download the free app, please visit Google Play or the App Store.
Length: 27 inches (686mm)
Front Track: 11.81 inches (300mm)
Rear Track: 11.81 inches (300mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.59 inches (15mm)
Weight: 8.6lbs (3.9 kg) (w/o batteries)
Width (overall): 13.0 inches (329mm)
Height (overall): 5 inches (127.5mm)
Wheelbase: 15.9 inches (404mm)
Shock Length: 3.3in (83mm) front, 3.4in (86mm) rear
Front Tires (pre-glued): Belted slick 4.29in (109mm) x 1.7in (43mm)
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Belted slick 4.29in (109mm) x 2in (51mm)
Overall Drive Ratio: 9.36 (stock, out-of-box)
Wheels (front & rear): 3.3in (84mm) Split-Spoke™ (black-chrome) with 17mm splined hex
Overall Drive Ratio: 9.36 (stock, out-of-box)
Battery Tray Dimensions: 155mm / 50mm / 29mm (adjustable height and length)
Transmission: Single-speed with Cush Drive™
Differential Type: Sealed hardened steel bevel
Gear Pitch: Module 1.0
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Receiver: TSM® Receiver (TRA6533)
Servo: TRA2075 High Torque Waterproof
Top Speed: 50+mph out of box; 100+mph with high-speed wing, speed gear, and Traxxas Link app unlock
Skill Level: 10
Needed to Complete:
- (2) Traxxas iD® Power Cell LiPo batteries (LiPo, 3-Cell 5,000 mAh)
- Traxxas iD® LiPo Battery Charger
- (4) "AA" batteries (transmitter)