This is the Savox SW-1210SG "Tall" Waterproof Aluminum Case Steel Gear Digital Servo. The SW-1210SG is a coreless, waterproof digital servo that delivers great torque for applications that use a larger 42mm tall servo. This servo features a speed of .15 and 277.7 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V. It combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and metal gears for greater precision when dodging puddles. This is a great upgrade if your looking to drive your RC vehicle in any condition, including rain, sleet, or snow.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and metal gears
- High Voltage 7.4V Compatible
- Coreless motor
- Extremely strong metal gears ensure long-life and durability
- Totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for RC cars, trucks, buggies, and boats
Dimensions (mm): 40.6x20.7x42.0
Weight (g): 71
Speed @6.0V: .15 sec/60
Speed @7.4V: .13 sec/60
Torque @6.0V: 277.7 oz-in (20.0kg)
Torque @7.4V: 444.4 oz-in (32.0kg)
Gear: Unique Steel
Case: Aluminum middle
Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.