All of our Lipo Safe bags are made from durable fire-resistant materials to help protect you and your belongings in the event of a lipo battery fire. With a secure heavy-duty velcro closure and vents to reduce pressure, Lipo Safe bags are designed to help contain the heat and flames that can result when a lipo combusts during charging or while in storage.
While Lipo Safe bags can help provide some much-needed protection, it is still crucial to follow the proper precautions for Lipo battery charging at all times.
- Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
- Attach charging leads to battery.
- Place battery in Lipo Safe, toward the bottom of the bag.
- Place Lipo Safe on non-flammable surface.
- Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the Lipo Safe.
- Close and secure the velcro on the Lipo Safe top flap.
- Charge battery using proper charging practices.
FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Avoid damage to the Lipo Safe. Replace if it becomes ripped, worn or is involved in a battery failure. If your Lipo Safe is involved in a failure resulting in a venting of the battery and fire return it to CommonSenseRC.com with a statement of the circumstances and receive a replacement Lipo Safe free of charge.