6.6V means you won't need a regulator!
This 6.6V (2-cell) 2000mAh 5C LiFe (lithium iron phosphate, LiFePO4) receiver battery provides a great combination of performance and convenience. Our LiFe batteries have some unique advantages over other battery options that make them ideal for use in radio systems:
- Voltage stays above 5V throughout your entire run, so you get more consistent servo speed and torque than with NiMH batteries
- Slightly lower voltage than Lipos means you can safely connect 6.6V (2-cell) LiFe batteries to your receiver without needing a voltage regulator
- Our 2000mAh capacity beats the 1300-1800mAh you'll find in standard flat and hump packs from most other suppliers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.