Originally developed for the U.S. Air Force and approved for production more than 40 years ago, the F-16 Falcon brought advances in fighter technology and capabilities that still top many of the aircraft flown by adversaries today. Its record of success with allied countries is outstanding, and it's expected to be in service with air forces worldwide for many years to come. E-flite® pays tribute to the full-scale fighter with the F-16 Falcon 64mm EDF jet that delivers incredible performance in a size suited for smaller flying sites. It's also one of the easiest and most fun to fly Falcon models yet when it's equipped with AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies.
- One of the easiest and most fun to fly F-16 Falcon EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet models yet
- Scale replica of the world-renowned fighter flown by the U.S. and numerous allied air forces
- 11-blade 64mm fan delivers great vertical performance and top speed plus turbine-like sound
- Factory-installed high-power 4S-compatible brushless motor, 40-amp ESC and 5 servos
- Durable yet lightweight molded EPO airframe
- Magnetically-secured nose cone and top hatch
- Spektrum™ AR636 6-channel receiver with industry-leading 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Optional-use fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Bolt-on wings plus optional-use tanks and ordnance
The E-flite® F-16 Falcon 64mm EDF jet is a scale replica of one of the most recognized and successful single-engine fighters in the world. Its 4S-compatible high-RPM brushless motor is matched to a 40-amp ESC and high-thrust 11-blade fan unit to deliver incredible performance enhanced by a realistic, turbine-like sound. Integrated composites and advanced EPO material form a lightweight, durable airframe that offers precise handling with the factory-installed servos. Nose-wheel steering provides easy ground handling – or you can remove the landing gear entirely for improved scale appearance and performance, plus nearly effortless hand launches when flying over grass. Authentic scale touches include molded-in surface details, a cockpit with pilot figure, plus optional-use simulated external fuel tanks and ordnance. It also arrives factory-finished in a unique scale trim scheme that offers great visibility and makes a strong impression both on the ground and in the air. And it all combines to deliver one of the easiest and most fun to fly Falcon models ever!