The E-flite Celectra UMX-4 4x9W AC/DC Battery Charger is ideal for charging any combination of up-to four 30–300mAh, 1S UMX and MCPX batteries as well as 2S battery packs equipped with the 3-wire JST-PH plug featured on UMX-class airplanes and helicopters. Plus with the addition of an adapter, 1S packs up to 500mAh can be charged as well.
- Compact, rugged design
- All four ports can be used simultaneously or one at a time
- Works with Blade®, E-flite® and ParkZone® 1S as well as 2S ultra micro Li-Po batteries
- Four independently functioning charge circuits each with a simple LED status display
- 9 Watts of dedicated power per port
- Five selectable charge rates from 0.1–1.0A
- Each port is suitable for charging one 30–150mAh, 1S UM cell, a 1S MCPX cell, or one 120–300mAh 2S pack equipped with a JST-PH, 3-wire connector
- Operates on 100–240V AC (50/60Hz) or 11–18V DC input voltage
- Built-in protection features guard against short circuit, over current and reverse polarity
- Detachable AC and DC power cords and 1S battery extension leads included
Input Voltage: 100–240V AC (50–60Hz); 11–18V DC
Charge Current: 0.1A to 1.0A per channel (9W x4)
Operation Temperature: 32 to 122º F (0 to +50º C)
Charging Mode: Constant Current/Constant Voltage
- (1) AC power cord (region-US)
- (1) DC Power cord (DYN4011)
- (1) MCX to MCX battery adapter (DYNC0151)
- (1) MCPX to MCPX battery adapter (DYNC0152)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.