RPM rear A-arms for the electric versions of the Traxxas Rustler & Stampede 2wd are stronger and more durable than stock versions, but we've also managed to eliminate over 7 grams of weight per arm! That's 14 grams of unsprung weight eliminated with a single pair of rear A-arms! Coupled with a set of RPM front A-arms, the total weight loss exceeds 24 grams or almost a full ounce! We accomplished this without creating any weak points nor are our A-arms any more flexible than the stock versions. Additionally, we've adjusted the shock mount locations slightly to allow more noticeable tuning adjustments when using the inner or outer shock mount holes (while the center hole remains in its stock location). While we were at it, we eliminated over 0.030" or 1/32" of slop from the inner arm mount and more than 0.010" or slightly less than 1/64" of slop at the outer hinge pin for an ultra-smooth, slop-free suspension system. RPM A-arms for the electric versions of the Traxxas Rustler & Stampede 2wd are molded in either blue or black and are sold in pairs – 1 left rear and 1 right rear per package.
– fits 2wd versions of the electric Stampede & Rustler
– replaces stock Traxxas #3655 & 3655X
– each A-arm is 7 grams lighter than stock!
– eliminates over 0.03” (0.8mm) of slop from the inner arm mount
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.