Enjoy a wide range from parking lots to race circuits.Proven shaft-driven 4WD chassis with newly developed engine!
User-friendly with mild control response, the FW-06 is the perfect introduction to GP touring cars and the performance of this amazing machine seems to evolve as your driving technique improves. 2-speed automatic transmission combines with the high-power new KE15SP engine to make full use of the power band and maximize performance from KYOSHO's proven shaft-driven 4WD chassis. With the same rear suspension as the World Champion V-ONE RRR with setting options and maintenance-friendly features only available on the latest racing machines, the FW-06 chassis also meets the demands of expert-level drivers. All this performance is packed into a fully-assembled Readyset. Equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter, finding an open frequency is a problem of the past. In addition to the dual-rate function, the KT-231P+ also features a failsafe function that automatically reduces the throttle if radio signal is interrupted *may need to check setting before first run*. Simply switch the power on and you can be on the track and clocking race-winning times straight away.
- Equipped with KE15SP engine with slide carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment.
- Universal swing shafts included on front.
- Turnbuckle tie-rods used for steering rod and rear upper arms for adjustable alignment.
- KYOSHO's proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control response.
- Disk brakes deliver reliable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter starts the engine with a few pulls of the starter cord.
- Equipped with a total of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-mounted.
- Compatible with many FW-05 parts. *Not compatible with some parts*.