AMT 1091 1966 Ford Fairlane GT/GTA Hardtop 1/25 Scale Model Kit
The brand that American Ford has been developing since 1955 is Fair Lane. Started as a full-size car responding to high-class orientation. He also participated in popular motor sports, NASCAR's stock car race and gained popularity. While changing sizes and designs according to the times, the 1966 model appeared as the fifth generation.
In styling, headlights were changed to 4 light type with 2 left and right vertical eyes, and it was a big feature, in addition to sedan, hard top, station wagon, and convertible body were also line up.
The GT / GTA type is equipped with a 390 CID FE \u200b\u200bV type 8 cylinder engine. With a displacement of 6.4 liters, equipped with a 4 barrel carburetor and generating 335 horsepower. At the time each company gathered high popularity as one of the muscle cars that competed and line up.
About the model
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced the 1966 type Ford Fair Lane on 1/25 scale.
- This kit models GT / GTA of 2-door hard top which high performance gained popularity.
- Realistic reproduction of 2-door hard top styling, including a lively tail.
- The front grill has firmly represented the headlamp of the four longitudinal light bulbs, which is the feature of the 66 year type, along with the grill parts of the plating.
- The bonnet can be detached after completion. Of course, the V-type 8 cylinder engine fits in the engine room.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.