The Traxxas 3350R is the perfect upgrade for your brushed Traxxas vehicle. The system installs easily in our Bandit, Stampede, Rustler, and Slash models. Use your stock battery or go with a more powerful 11.1V 3s LiPo battery to unlock the 60+mph potential of your vehicle with this brushless system powerhouse! The Velineon VXL-3s forward/reverse electronic speed control simplifies brushless technology with easy operation that gives you all the control you need for maximum fun. Quickly choose from 3 drive profiles in exactly the same manner as other Traxxas electronic speed controls (such as the XL-5). Profiles include: Sport, Race, and Training Mode (patented). Training Mode limits full-throttle power to 50% allowing young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unleashing the full-throttle capability of the Velineon system. High-frequency transistors and advanced circuit design deliver incredibly smooth and refined throttle control. High-current capacity (320 amps peak) and two-stage thermal protection frees you from motor limits. The companion Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor is precision-matched for use in the 1/10th scale vehicles, delivering the perfect balance of brutal horsepower and efficiency. The sensorless design works with the sophisticated circuitry in the VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control for smooth starts and precise control, without the need for additional sensors and wiring. Since there are no brushes or commutator to cause friction and wear, Velineon brushless power is always fast, run after run.
- Kit contains VXL-3s waterproof ESC, Velineon 3500 4-pole motor, and speed control mounting plate
- ESC features 3 drive profiles: Sport, Race, and Training Mode to limit throttle to 50% for inexperienced drivers
- Integrated two-stage low-voltage detection for Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery usage.Input Voltage: NiCad/NiMH 4-9 Cells (4.8 to 10.8 Volts DC); LiPo 2-3 Cells (7.4 to 11.1 Volts DC)
- Ultra high-temperature sintered Neodymium magnets provide massive torque and linear power
- Widest range of battery options ranging from 4-cell NiMH or NiCad packs all the way up to 3S LiPo battery packs (11.1 volt)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.