- SUPERIOR 6x6 DESIGN: A fully independent intermediate axle puts an extra set of driving wheels where you need them most to power over obstacles that would otherwise be impossible. 6-wheel drive also allows greater traction to attack steeper inclines and more grip over loose and rocky surfaces.
- EXCEPTIONAL BODY DETAIL: The TRX-6 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 faithfully reproduces one of the most exclusive and recognizable all-terrain vehicles ever created. Chrome accents, molded trim, and finely detailed lighting elements highlight the rich metallic paint. Traxxas’ uncompromising attention to detail elevates the TRX-6 to the ultimate expression of beauty and brawn.
- FACTORY-EQUIPPED LED LIGHTING: Rugged and fully-waterproof, the preinstalled LED lighting blazes a path through the darkest night. Accurate scale details abound in the finely crafted headlights, taillights, and side marker lights. Even the roof visor is fitted with brilliant LED lighting. A dedicated power supply regulates the voltage for bright, consistent, and efficient lighting.
- INNOVATION: The TRX-6 defies physics with radically innovative technology combined with precision engineering to create a completely new breed of scale crawler.
- RADICAL CHASSIS DESIGN: The TRX-6 chassis obliterates the status quo with a unique extended wheelbase design and six drive wheels for unrivaled traction and extreme capability. Climb higher and drive harder with a revolutionary chassis that looks as good as it performs.
- DETAILS: The TRX-6’s extreme off-road capability lies in the technology beneath its rugged exterior.
Specifications: Length: 25.61 inches (651 mm) Front Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm) Rear Track: 9.78 inches (249 mm) Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80 mm) Weight: 8.8 pounds (3.99 kg) Height: 10.78 inches (274 mm) Wheelbase (to intermediate axle): 12.76 inches (324 mm) Wheelbase (to rear axle): 17.87 inches (454 mm) Approach Angle: 60° Departure Angle: 55° Breakover Angle: 58.93° Front Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm) Rear Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90 mm) Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26 mm H Front Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm) Rear Wheels: 2.2 x 1.02 inches (56 x 26 mm) Front Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm) Rear Tires: 4.64 x 1.89 inches (118 x 48 mm) Hex Size: 12 mm Speed Control: XL-5 HV Motor (electric): Titan® 21T Reverse Rotation Transmission: 2-speed High/Low, Remote Shifting Gear Pitch: 32P Differential Type: 4 Gear, Remote Locking Chassis Structure / Material: Steel Ladder Frame with Nylon Composite Crossmembers Brake Type: Electronic “Hill Hold” Drive System: Shaft-Driven 6WD Steering: Chassis Mounted Servo Servo: 2075X Metal Gear Transmitter: TQi™ 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter Receiver: 6533 Skill Level: 1
- TRX-6, Ready-To-Drive® model
- XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
- Titan® 21T reverse rotation motor
- TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
- High quality maintenance tools
Needed to Complete:
- (1) NiMH (4–7 cell) or LiPo (2s–3s) Batteries with TRX or iD Connector
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Live charger
- AA Alkaline Batteries for the transmitter