The detailed, ready-to-run 1967 Chevrolet C10 Truck is the latest model in the popular SCX24™ series from Axial® Racing. Its compact, versatile 1/24 scale size opens up almost any environment to spur-of-the-moment RC crawling expeditions. When it’s time for a break at work, set up an obstacle course with items on your desk for the SCX24™ Chevrolet C10 Truck to negotiate. Any room at home can also become the setting for exciting feats and contests. If you’d rather run outdoors, go for it! Collect some twigs and marble-size rocks, dig a few holes, and soon you’ll have a challenging trail for fresh air adventuring. Your truck’s water-resistant electronics save you from having to worry about wet track conditions when you crawl.
With its realistic steel chassis frame rails, steel front and rear axles, and steel dogbones, this model has the strength to deliver Axial®-caliber crawling performance even in 1/24 scale. It’s designed to keep right on running through rough trails and tough climbs. The SCX24™ 1967 Chevrolet C10 comes ready-to-run with all of the electronics, transmitter, receiver, servos, motor, ESC, batteries and charger included.
Needed to Complete
- Nothing — everything required is included in the box.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Axial® SCX24™ 1967 Chevrolet C10 Truck 1/24 Scale RTR
- (1) Axial® AX-4 2.4GHz Radio System
- (1) Axial® AS-1 Servo
- (1) Axial® AE-6 ESC/Receiver Combo
- (1) USB Charger (DYNC1062)
- (1) Dynamite® 88T 030 Brushed Electric Motor
- (1) Dynamite® 350mAh 2S LiPo 7.4V Battery Pack (DYNB0012)
- (4) “AA” Batteries for the Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual