The Shogun from Team Corally is simply the meanest, baddest, and roughest LiPo-powered truck on the planet! Fitted with a 2050KV motor that can take up to 6S power, the Shogun is super-fast on dirt, gravel, grass, jumps and more!
With a super-durable, all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent competition-style suspension, racing chassis, and aerodynamic racing design, this is the ultimate basher truck for anyone looking for fun!
Capable of 2S-6S operation, the Kronos XP arrives completely assembled and ready to run. Simply add 4 AA transmitter batteries and a suitable battery and charger.
- TOROX 185 ESC 3-6S with LiPo protection (programmable)
- Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor 2-6S
- CR-7220-MG High Torque Digital Servo, Metal Gear, 20 Kg Torque
- Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of ball bearings, rubber sealed
- Three silicone fluid-filled + sealed metal differentials with quick access design
- Complete metal drive train
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminum Big Bore shocks
- SPL shock spring perches locking system
- Milled aluminum shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Machined steel turnbuckles with 7mm hexes
- RSP anti-roll bar system, front + rear
- Aluminum chassis plate
- 110+ km/h (70+ MPH) possible