Extreme Power and Speed
The DCB M41 Widebody catamaran, designed by DCB (Dave’s Custom Boats) founder Dave Hemmingson, is the largest model offered in the DCB M-Series. With its precision sculpted design and a pair of Mercury Racing 1350 engines, it speeds across the water at 175mph! Traxxas faithfully captured the incredible looks and performance of the DCB M41 in a detailed scale replica that is versatile, fun, and fast. The catamaran hull delivers the speed, stability and confidence for which the full-size M41 is famous, allowing you to have fun wherever your marine adventures take you. The M41 replica is equally at home blasting across the waves at the lake on a fun run or exploiting its 50+mph speed on a favorite stretch of smooth water. The razor sharp handling lets you carve turns with authority and precision and yet, offers easy control while cruising by the shore.
~ Battery and Charger Sold Separately ~
Add a Traxxas Battery and Charger for the Ultimate Combo! M41 Catamaran lets you select your battery and speed level! Select the right Traxxas iD battery to fit your needs from the options below Speed 30+mph 35+mph 50+mph Battery 2923X (2)
3000mAh NiMh 2843X (2)
5800mAh 2S LiPo 2872X (2)
5000mAh 3S LiPo Skill Level 2 2 4 Add the battery/charger completer pack (#2990) for the Ultimate Combo. Choose your charging option with M41 Catamaran! Traxxas iD Auto Battery Identification makes charging simple EZ-Peak 2970
EZ-Peak Plus 2971
EZ-Peak Live 2972
EZ-Peak Dual Charging Amperage 4-amp 12-amp
Bluetooth® 4-amp (dual)
8-amp (single) See the complete lineup of Traxxas iD batteries and chargers available for this model.
Optional telemetry components let you monitor your model's speed, temperature, and other parameters from your Android or Apple iOS device View the complete listing of telemetry accessories
QUICK FEATURES ON TRAXXAS DCB M41 WIDEBODY (#57046-4)
- Fast! 50+mph on 6S LiPo!*
- 40" DCB M41 Widebody Catamaran replica
- Stable! Twin-hull catamaran performs across waves and smooth water
- Water-cooled, waterproof VXL-6s Marine speed control
- 6S LiPo compatible with built-in Low-Voltage Detection
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors (patented)
- Velineon 540XL high-output brushless motor with high flow water-cooling jacket
- Quick-release Power Module integrates power system with waterproof electronics
- Adjustable battery trays with hook-and-loop straps
- Blue-anodized aluminum rudder support, rudder, and drive strut
- Stainless steel trim tabs, and hardware
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system and 5-channel receiver
- Access the Traxxas Link app with the Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) (sold separately)
- Traxxas Stability Management™ (TSM™) makes it easy to go fast
- Waterproof high-torque steering servo
- Sleek design with factory-applied graphics
- Traxxas factory support
Ready-To-Race® The Traxxas DCB M41 Widebody comes fully assembled with a TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, applied graphics, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the M41 and all of our products with industry-leading support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows M41 to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Traxxas protects your investment with the Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy, fun, and fast!
MODEL 57046-4: Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race® Catamaran, TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, Traxxas Stability Management,™ Velineon® 540XL Brushless Motor, VXL-6s Marine ESC, and factory-applied graphics.