Axial 1/10 SCX10 II '17 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRC RTR
AR44 HI-PINION AXLESIn 2008, the AX10 axle was used in the launch of the SCX10™ chassis platform. After seven years of utilizing the original AX10™ axle and two years of development, Axial is proud to introduce the newly developed AR44 axle with the industry's first high pinion gear set. The next chapter of the Axial SCX10™ begins with scale realism backed with true technological development!
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance & better driveshaft angles
- The high pinion design allows increased gear surface contact for increased durability
- Larger load bearings used around the gear set to reduce flex and create a stronger drivetrain
- Single piece axle housing for added strength
- 1-piece all-metal locker front and rear
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more realistic, scale look
- Bolt on link mounts
- Knuckle carriers and straight axle adapters have a better mounting system with 10-degree increment adjustments
- Optimized gear ratio 3.75 compared to 2.92 previously. This reduces torque twist which is typically seen with other small pumpkin axle designs
- 8 degree kingpin angle
- Improved scrub radius over the AX10 axle
AR44 UNIVERSAL AXLE SETUniversal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.