- Tactic TTX300 3-Channel 2.4GHz SLT radio system with TR326 3-Channel 2.4GHz receiver
- Brushless 2050kV motor
- ADS-15M waterproof 15kg steering servo on stiff mount
- Fully waterproof electronics
- Front/rear chassis braces and three metal-geared diff units
- High-wall composite dirt guards to protect the electronics and center transmission
- Strong center body support
- Large diameter, chunky tread dBoots Back Flip tires
- Tough 5-spoke wheels
- Strong, anodized aluminum parts
- Red-anodized aluminum adjustable shocks
- Heavy-duty 4mm steel shock shafts
- Realistic truck roll hoop
- Wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies
- Sturdy wing
- Large battery tray that holds packs securely during extra-rowdy action
- 12T steel pinion gear
- Includes two XT90 connectors for your batteries
- Cross wrench and hex wrenches (1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0 mm)
- Optional 16T pinion gear
Stunting with style!
ARRMA expands its lineup of 1/8 scale 6S BLX vehicles with the ready-to-run NOTORIOUS. This fast 4WD — with a 60+ mph top speed — features vintage truck looks plus outrageous stunt action. Simply put, it’s a blast to drive!
To increase the truck’s sensitivity to throttle and brake input, ARRMA designers specified a short wheelbase and large diameter, chunky tread Back Flip tires from dBoots. That makes back flips, front flips, and similar stunts a snap to perform.
There’s also a wheelie bar for long, controlled wheelies, and a strong center body support for protection during inverted action. A sturdy wing guards the rear of the body and improves stability during sprints.
Durability runs throughout the NOTORIOUS design
25.2 x 19.2 x 11 inches
Customers Also Viewed